2007年3月9日 星期五

Introduction

My name is fengchuan tsai. I am easy-going, good willing, and active in learning new things. My greatest shortcoming is that I get nervous easily. However, I can overcome it by well-prepared and trying to calm myself down. In my leisure time, listening to music, playing basketball with my friends, and reading magazines are my hobbies.


Besides making efforts in professional courses, I also would like to minor in other languages such as Japanese. During the vacation, I would like to go abroad for short visits. Before I graduate from college, I will search for further information about tests for graduate schools at home or plan to study abroad. After graduating and practical training, I hope I will also become a competent English teacher and provide my students with a positive learning environment..




5 則留言:

rozon 提到...

Ha! I'm Peggy.
Baby, you are really a nice girl even thoung you always call me stupid.
I like you so much!
Thank you for teach me English!
I love you! ha

leefan 提到...

hello
I am ur roommate
u r so cute
i like u so much~

鳳娟 提到...

To Sabina
I am not stupid.
I am a smart girl.Ha ha!
By the way, I like you so much.

鳳娟 提到...

To Peggy
Yes, you are stupid.
But I love you so much.
Ha ha!You are so interested

鳳娟 提到...

To Leefan
Ha ha!
I also like you so much!